WEBSITE MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT
Do you have time to learn how to update your website or fix any issues that may happen as your business is running? A good majority of our clients don’t have the resources or time to devote to maintaining their website. UNXCOMMON INC. offers Maintenance & Support Plans to help keep your website accomplishing your goals without hassle!
HOW WE DO MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT
WHY GET MAINTENCE & SUPPORT
While websites are vital for any business online, we do not expect you to be an expert. We are here to ensure your site is secure, always online and backed up.
We partner with the best hosting company, WPEngine to provide speedy delivery of your website's content. 99.9% uptime and the greatest customer service available.
From SSL certificates, to secure hosting environments, and daily and on-demand backups, your website's security is the #1 priority we have with our maintenance and support plans.
UNXCOMMON HOSTING ADVANTAGE
Technology is ever-changing.
It’s a fact we’ve all come to accept. Much like your phone or computer needing to update (for security or functionality) your website must be monitored and updated as well.
Because you’re busy running your business, keeping your site constantly optimized can become a chore. That’s why we have created a Website Care Plan that will relieve the headache and burden from you allowing you to focus on what you do best- run your business.
Why should I purchase a Care Plan?
Your website is built upon solid foundation. In order to extend the functionalities and customize the build to your needs we install additional software on top of that foundation. While some of these are free, many are premium licensed add ons that require a yearly subscription to stay functional. Updates to these applications are critical in the stability of your website.
A typical UNXCOMMON website has around $500 worth of yearly subscriptions (give or take). Our developer license allows us to use these tools on your site, so you never have to worry about paying any of these subscription fees- it’s all included in the Care Plan!
What else is included with the Care Plan?
While the software updates alone make our Care Plan a no-brainer- we want to go beyond that. With our care plan not only will you get to continue to operate under our license you will also get:
- Website Hosting – The average cost to host a website for one year is around $100, but with our care plan your site will be hosted on our servers at no extra charge.
Security – Keep your website out of the hands of malicious hackers and rest easy, ensured your website will stay out of harm's way with our 24/7 premium website security.
- SSL Certificate – Encrypt any data transferred over your website, like credit cards, names, addresses or any other personal data, to ensure your customer's information is safe in your hands. Plus, SSL Certificates give a boost to your site’s overall health!
- Incremental Backups – UNXCOMMON INC. will automatically back-up your site daily. In the event, something goes wrong with your site, or it gets hacked we can deploy the back-up copy and have your up and running in no time.
- Google Analytics – Your site will be embedded with a tracking code that will allow you to access reports that provide insight into your website’s use. You can track visits, user location, demographics, and acquisition so you better understand your visitors and their needs.
- Maintenance – Yes, we will even update content on your site! Our care plans come with different amounts of “30-minute tasks”. A 30-minute task can be something like updating text, adding a blog or video and tweaking the layout. Anything done in 30 minutes or less!
Systems monitored 24/7 with 99.9% Uptime.
Encrypt your customer's data and keep it safe from hackers and thieves.
Our Care Plan covers premium security to keep your website safe.
PLUGIN UPDATES & LICENSES
Professional & Enterprise subscribers get the full use of all our licensed plug-ins and features.
We can keep your site backed-up offsite- so if there is ever any issue we can revert your site to a previously saved version.
All our monthly maintenance packages include levels of content updates, called "30-minute tasks".