WEBSITE MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT TERMS
Below are the terms we offer our Maintenance & Support Packages
Website Care Plan Contract Agreement
The website care plan is a 12-month contract for UNXCOMMON INC. to provide ongoing services for your website. Ongoing maintenance of your website for backups, updates, licenses, support, security and any edits is crucial to your website’s success. Due to the nature of technology and content management systems, monitoring these aspects is a necessity.
What does the Website Care Plan cover?
Hosting. Your website will be hosted on UNXCOMMON INC.’s cloud servers so that it can be delivered to users across the world. Our servers are some of the fastest in the industry and have 99.9% uptime.
Security. Like any software, your website could be vulnerable to hackers and viruses. Our premium security platforms help protect your site against attacks that can infect destroy your website. This paired with off-site backups is the best plan you can have in place to ensure your website is secure. If anything were to happen, the backups will have your site back up and running in no time.
Website & Database Backups. Included in the Website Care Plan are scheduled backups- so you never lose a thing. Technology is fickle some times, but should anything go wrong, we can have your site back up and running in minutes.
Software Updates. Most content management systems (CMS), especially open-sourced software like WordPress, are frequently updated for functionality and security. While these updates happen sporadically, UNXCOMMON INC. will download and install updates daily.
Licenses. Your site likely uses 3rd party plugins that are licensed to UNXCOMMON INC. via a GPL license which allows us to use our license on your site. With our Website Care Plan, you can retain the use of our license to ensure all updates to any of our roster of plugins. If you choose to forgo the Website Care Plan, the licenses for these plugins will be removed from your website but you will retain the functionality of the plugins up to the date the license was removed. You can acquire your own license for any of these plugins. For more information on what plugins you have and where they can be purchased, please email email@example.com. It’s possible not ALL of your licenses will be covered under your maintenance plan. If UNXCOMMON INC. has purchased a license that is for your use only we will inform you of what the renewal fees will be (otherwise assume we have it all covered!).
Analytics. Our Website Care Plan members will receive access to a Google Analytics dashboard. Google Analytics allow you to track the usage of your website including visits, page views, demographics, traffic acquisition, and much more.
Maintenance. It is likely that as time goes by you will want to make changes to your website. UNXCOMMON INC.’s hourly rate to make changes is $75.00 per hour. Website Care Plan members will receive three or ten “30-Minute-Tasks” every month. (This depends on which plan you signed up for) This could include copy change, edits to photographs, or any other website change that can be done in 30 minutes or less. Any request that goes beyond the 30-minute cap will be billed at a discounted hourly rate of $55 per hour.
What the Website Care Plan Plan does NOT cover.
- Any edit your page that requires more than 30 minutes. Website Care Plan members receive a discounted hourly rate of $55 per hour for any work that takes longer than 30 minutes.
- The Website Care Plan does not include any graphic design.
- The Website Care Plan does not cover any social media management, directory listings (such as Google, Yahoo, Yelp, etc).
- Domain registration is not included in your Website Care Plan package.
- Ongoing Search Engine Optimization monitoring and strategy.
Your Website Care Plan will be billed automatically on the same day of every month via our billing system. If payment is ever unsuccessful, after 15 days of non-payment you will receive a notice of past-due invoice. After 30 days your hosting account will be shut down and you will have an additional 30 days to ask for a backup of your site. In order to restore service, you will have to get current on all bills. After 90 days late payment you will no longer be eligible for the Website Care Plan and we will not be required to provide you with a backup of your site. You can request a backup at any time.
After 12 Payments
Your Website Care Plan is a 12-month agreement. After 12 months the following will happen:
- We will continue to provide the Website Care Plan as described in this agreement
- You will be eligible to get a full website redesign/upgrade at no cost or having to use and of your 30-minute tasks.
- After your first 12 payments, you will be on a month to month basis and can cancel any time.
Termination of Services After 12th Payment
Your Website Care Plan enrollment is a 12-month agreement, in the event that you terminate services after your first 12 payments you will have two options.:
- Request, in writing, a copy of your entire website backup so that you can store it safely. You will lose your hosting, security, plugin/software licenses, and your website will no longer receive any backups, updates, or monitoring from UNXCOMMON INC. If at any point in the future you want to resume your Website Care Plan you will be quoted with our current rate(s) and you will be assessed a $75 activation fee to resume services.
- Request that UNXCOMMON INC. archives your project at $11 per month. This will take your website offline, but we will retain a backup copy and will waive any activation fee to resume services in the future.
Termination of Services Before 12th Payment
Your Website Care Plan enrollment is a 12-month agreement, in the event that you terminate services before your 12th payment, you will have 2 options:
- Pay the remaining balance in full and we will provide you a full backup of your website.
- Forfeit your website. No backup will be provided nor saved. You will not be able to reactivate services due to no backup being saved.